PAYMENT, POSTAGE & RETURNS
We accept credit/debit cards and Paypal payments in our online store. All payments are processed by PayPal (you do not need a Paypal account to do this), which is well known, easy to use and will keep your financial information private, making it one of the safest ways to pay online.(If you are unhappy with this payment method please ring us on 01225 768833 and we can arrange an immediate card or cheque payment and can confirm availability). If the goods are not going to be available within one week of your order your account will be refunded .
POSTAGE AND PACKING
We aim to dispatch goods the following working day from receipt of your order, subject to payment authorisation. All goods will be dispatched by Royal Mail first class recorded delivery, which means that it will need to be signed for. Royal Mail will only consider a package as 'lost' 15 working days after the due delivery date, so please allow 18 working days (normally three weeks) after you have placed your order before notifying us so that we can confirm that it has not been received and we can give a full refund.
All goods will be carefully examined and packed before dispatch. If goods are found to be faulty (unless described as having a fault when buying) or damaged, please contact us within 3 working days of receipt. Returned goods should be sent by first class recorded delivery and received by us in its original state (i.e. uncut) and packaging, when you will receive an immediate full refund.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
We recommend that you order a sample of fabric before purchasing. In accordance with Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you are entitled to a seven day 'cooling off' period. You may change your mind providing you notify us in writing within seven days of receipt and return the parcel at your own expense in good condition and we will refund your original payment.
To return goods, please package them securely and send them to:
14 Silver Street,
- Please ensure that you are satisfied with the fabrics you are placing the order for.
- We advise customers to order samples prior to ordering any fabrics.
- Please note some natural fabrics can shrink or lose colour during washing, dry cleaning, ironing, etc. care must be taken.
- Shades can differ between dye lots and fabric rolls.
- Every order will be carefully dealt with.
- Availability of some items and their shades cannot always be guaranteed.
- Free fabric samples are offered in mainland UK only.
- Postage and packaging charge for fabric and haberdashery orders will be for mainland UK only.
- No claim will be entertained once fabric has been cut or used in any way.
- If you have any doubts about anything please telephone us 01225 768833, we will be happy to discuss any issues.
*on all orders delivered to UK addresses using the Royal Mail First Class Recorded service.